Tuesday, February 2, 2010

We had our orientation seminars today, which weren't too exciting, but they were useful. Then we went to Omni Center (the mall nearby) and experienced our first irish rain. It wasn't bad though cause it was about 50 degrees and just light rain. I also bought a phone today. Of course when I went to set it up something isnt working so I have to go back tomorrow. I got a sweet deal though because it you chose a pay as you go phone and 'topped it off' with 20 euro you could get free texting to any carrier. The phone was about 50 euro but I'm pretty sure I won't have to put any more money on it while I'm here. I do have to say that the Irish have much better hold music than the US. and the people on the phone are actually nice and helpful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment