Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tomorrow!!!

I'm all packed and ready to go! I weighed my suitcase last night for the first time and with almost everything packed it was 45lbs. When I finished putting everything in there today it was exactly 50 (which is my limit if i don't want to pay another $50). I'm very happy and surprised because I though fitting 4 months into one suitcase was going to be a nightmare. And I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself because some of the other girls on the trip were talking about how they're bringing 2 50lbs suitcases, and I could fit everything i planned on bringing into one.

I'm still not nervous about going, just very excited. It's hard to believe I've been talking about this semester for over 3 years and now it's here! Now all that's left to do is say some goodbyes, spend time with my family, and double check all my important stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment